Friday 10 January 2014

Little Sister

People always think the youngest or the smallest child in a family is spoiled. I am not!! As the last-born in the family I usually end up with a pile of clothes from my older sister. Nothing new for me. People also think that when the youngest family member speaks, everyone listens. Incorrect. Everyone listens to the first-born, and listening power diminishes down the birth order. I am cursed with not being taken seriously, the "baby" of the family. Well, I am NOT a baby.

My name is Samatha Stick and I am a very social human being. Sebastian is my older brother and Emily my older sister. I love to make friends and I know all of them love me.
 


A person’s a person, no matter how small.- Dr. Seuss
If you want to meet me in person, please contact my mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment