Monday 27 February 2017

ART EXHIBITION IN MY GARDEN

I plan to have an art exhibition in my garden. I already feel very excited about it! There are so many pieces of art which can be sold or admired. My late husband was sick the past two years and all we could think of, was how to cope with the many challenges related. It is five months after his death now and I know he would love it to see that I am still enjoying my art and trying to be as positive as possible.

To make this exhibition more attractive, I offer a few specials: "Buy one, get one free!" and "Buy one, get one half-price!" There will be something to eat and something to drink, lots of opportunities to chat with friends or just sit and relax under the huge trees in my garden. You are so welcome!

This is a short video of what can be expected. Enjoy it! I am Afrikaans speaking, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. Art is an universal language.

Contact me via e-mail if interested: ekendall1402@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment