Saturday 20 February 2016

The joy!

Oh what joy is is to get rid of unnecessary things!! I cleaned my "rondawel"  last week and threw out a lot of things: paper, furniture, things that were "stored" here for who knows when....and then I started cleaning, washed the curtains, cleaned the carpet, the windows...everything! Unpacked the bookcase, arranged the paintings in a better way. It looks open and fresh in my so called "Art Gallery" again and you are most welcome to pay a visit!
All these paintings are available. Contact me at ekendall1402@gmail.com if interested. 




 My art books...always inspiring! 











2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a space like this Liz, inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Maree! Stadig maar seker kom daar weer ORDE in my lewe!! x

      Delete