Wednesday 4 February 2015

Time to paint

How wonderful! I have time again, time to paint and paint and never ever get tired. "Like emotions, colours are a reflection of life." - Janice Glennaway said many years ago. Here are three of my latest paintings, done on canvas sheet, A5 size. I used a palette knife and did only a little bit of brushwork here and there.

 God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars.~ Martin Luther
Today was wonderful. My husband prepared our lunch and I had time to paint my favourite subject: trees. My soul was alive, I could understand the message that nature gave me.

In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes, so with time present.- Leonardo da Vinci
 The mountain ranges of South Africa are some of the oldest and most beautiful in the world.

Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.- Barry Finlay

All three paintings are for sale, unframed. 
T-shirts and hoodies, throw pillows, tote bags , duvet covers and many more products can be bought at my online shop at RedBubble, please have a look and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment