Saturday 23 August 2014

Selling my art

If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.- Vincent Van Gogh
I love painting! And what I love more now, is that I have time to paint. Here are a few paintings I sold since July 2014. I hope the owners will experience as much joy as I did.
 
 
Trees are the earths’ endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. Waterpaint,(gouache) pencil, pen and ink on 190gsm watercolour paper. ORIGINAL FRAMED and SOLD on 26 July 2014.



 
Earth laughs in daisies. Acrylic painting on blocked canvas: 20 × 20 cm.
 
 
This is my imaginitive drawing and painting of a TOWNSHIP somewhere in Africa.
Waterpaint and ink on 120gsm paper. Original framed and sold.
 
 
A day in the veld.
A landscape in my lovely country South Africa. Nature is wonderful!
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~ George Washington Carver.
Acrylic on blocked canvas: 15 × 30 " / 38 × 77 cm.
Original sold.
 
My art  is for sale and can be seen in Brooklyn Theatre in PRETORIA from 21 August until the 1st of October 2014.
Greenlyn Village Centre, Shop 21, Theatre C/o Thomas Edison and 13th Streets, Menlo Park, Pretoria.
The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment